Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion RYAN!!! RED DRAGON TRAILER — Elfman’s listed as composer!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

The TRAILER for RED DRAGON is Now Out! And The BEST PART is that at the end, during the credits, DANNY is listed as the composer.

TRUE CONFIRMATION at LAST! You can add DRAGON to your filmography, RYAN!

go to http://www.apple.com/trailers/ to see this yourself.

Anonymous

Elfman will have a cameo role during the beginning of the film (about 10 seconds) as very, very untalented Boston Pops clarinetist whom Dr. Lecter finds disgraceful and revolting to those of musical taste. He “serves” the clarinetist–at a banquet–to the entire [unaware] orchestra.

This has been confirmed by RATNER to ACCESS HOLLYWOOD reporters.

Anonymous

I thought Red Dragon was : Danny Elfman meets Hannibal Lecter… but with that cameo it will be Danny Elfman “meat” for Hannibal Lecter!!!

I just can’t wait to see that scene!

Anonymous

sooooooooooooooo cool

they mention that thing (the killing of the clarinet player) on hannibal, but i never thought that they would put it in red dragon… and elfman’s going to be hannibal’s victims this time… yippie!!!!!!!
    my favorite psychopath, my favorite composer…. it’s like ive died and and went to horror novel heaven…

-Alonso (“here… try peeling off your face) Vences

Anonymous

I’m thinkin’ Danny would make Hannibal the victim in reality. He is a little spooky at times, you know? But spooky in a good way.

Anonymous

The trailer also says that the soundtrack is coming out on Decca / UMG Soundtracks.

Anonymous

Hahaha!!! I LOVE it!

Hello, Clarice — er, Elfman :)

-E

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.