Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Scumbags…it’s ok.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I live in Boston, and the other night someone broke into my car and stole the CDs. THey left the CD player, rifled through a bag, but only took the CDs. Among my losses were the Spider-man score, MFADT, and Nightmare.
    In the end it’s ok because at lease the music will be spread to more people in this weird way, and I also get the pleasure of buying them again as if it’s the first time!

(funny that the only CD out of the 14 that were stolen that was left in the car was a horner CD)

Anonymous

Never leave your cds in the car.

Which Horner cd was that?

Anonymous

“(funny that the only CD out of the 14 that were stolen that was left in the car was a horner CD)”

ahahahahahah. Sorry it is to good to be true… :D

Anonymous

they left braveheart…
    on top of the elfman cds they took John Williams greatest hits, hans zimmer wings of a film, hannibal, and a couple philip glass CDs….but they left the only horner CD, I don’t know, it’s curious.

Anonymous

Alas, it is not funny at all… But they can only have good taste: they did not steal it simply because they do always have it (who does not?).

Anonymous

I think they left Braveheart because they already had it. Everyone owns it… :-)

Anonymous

well, the guy I was with didn’t have it, and so since they could have easily taken it, i just gave it to him and pretended the robbers took it. So now I don’t own it. the question is…is it worth buying again?

Anonymous

I would die if that happened to me. I can’t live one day knowing that either Nightmare or Sleepy Hollow isn’t in my CD player.
    Well, likewise, the “scumbag” must like Elfman, making him a “smart” scumbag. :)
    -Em

Anonymous

Still a scumbag…Matter of fact, might of been someone you know. Thats why it pays not to advertise! Keep your musical tastes and your goodies to yourself…

Anonymous

Why this reminds me of the other day, when I went rummaging through this guys car and found some Elfman CD’s I didn’t have, so I took them! . . . @_@

Anonymous

yeah you were probobly thinking to yourself — DAMMIT! Someone else in my general area also listens to Elfman…NO! I must control this!

hahahahaha

must have been an inside job if they didnt take the cd player or speakers…

Anonymous

Didn’t have time. . . . . . . I’m guessing @_@

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.