Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Seann William Scott Wants To Play Jack Skellington On Broadway

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

HAHA, had a laugh when I read this:

Do you think you’d ever like to do something onstage?
    I have an idea. You know what my dream is? The Nightmare Before Christmas, I want to do that on Broadway, [playing] Jack Skellington. Because I grew up singing. I’m a much better singer than actor, which doesn’t really say a whole lot. But that would be an incredible musical. I’m actually going to record myself for Tim Burton.

Is he actually planning this?
    No, he’s not doing it. He should though. I sing a lot like Danny Elfman’s voice in that. I think that would be an awesome.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Interview-Seann-William-Scott-Wants-To-Play-Jack-Skellington-On-Broadway-17218.html

Thor
    Participant

I’m not familiar with that actor, but I remember having seen that face before.

That said, he certainly has a high opinion of his singing abilities (unless he’s being ironical)!

I’m not familiar with that actor

You’ve never seen American Pie, The Rundown, or Role Models?

Monsterhead
    Participant

I’m sure that Burton will leap to do this on Broadway. Right after he completes that Batman Broadway Musical…

Thor
    Participant

Descent Into Mystery Wrote:

> I’m not familiar with that actor
    >
    > You’ve never seen American Pie, The Rundown, or
    > Role Models?

Nope. Well, I THINK I may have seen AMERICAN PIE once, but I’ve pretty much forgotten everything about it, except the having-sex-with-a-pie scene.

TenderLumpling
    Participant

It’s funny, when Seann William Scott had his house displayed on MTV Cribs, he had a signed Nightmare Before Christmas poster (by Danny and Tim, I believe) in his livingroom. Clearly, he’s a fan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.