Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Searching for the tittle of a music for ONE YEAR

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    galadriel10
    Participant

Hello Everyone!

Please, help me!!! ;-) I’m looking for the tittle of a music for one year and I would like to know what music is this?

I’ve dance on it and I think that it’s a music composed by Danny Elfman, but I’m not sure.

This is the link (sorry for the bad quality of the sound :-)) :

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/Unknow+Missing+Tittle/2MEsD2

So, if you can help me, can you tell me, please, the tittle of the songs? I would be so happy to know what song it is.

Thank you very much for your help,

Kind Regards.

Galadriel 10

DannyBiker
    Participant

Nope, sorry, it’s not an Elfman work…;)

Natrebo
    Participant

Sounds a bit like Phillip Glass.

galadriel10
    Participant

Ok, it helps me already to know that it’s not Danny Elfman’s work, thanks a lot! ;-) Because I’ve already listened since one year to all the music I could find from Danny Elfman, thus thousands :-) , and now, I can search in an other direction.

It’s true that it looks like Philip Glass music. I’m searching for the moment and I hope I will find this song :-)

Thanks a lot!

See you!

Galadriel 10

galadriel10
    Participant

I’m not finding :’-(

If somebody knows this song, please tell me! :-)

Thanks!

Good evening!

Galadriel10

galadriel10
    Participant

Hello everyone!

Still searching…! Definitively, it sounds like a mystery, and it seems so deeply dark!!!:S

I’m listening often to soundtracks, to (maybe) find the tittle and the composer, but I haven’t reach this aim untill now…

So, if you can help me, if you know the title of this music or if you know someone or something that could help me, please, help me to solve the mystery!!! :)

Thank you for your help and have a nice week-end!

Kind regards,

Galadriel10

Natrebo
    Participant

It would help if we knew which ONE YEAR this is… IMDB has 3 projects title that… one from 1997, 2009 & 2010. Which one is it?

Nat

galadriel10
    Participant

Yes, that’s right… Sorry

I’m searching for this music since 2009, so it’s a bit longer that one year…

Thank you for that ;-)

Thor
    Participant

The sound quality is too poor to really make it out, but it does have some minimalist vibe. Could also be Michael Nyman — especially in the style of his Peter Greenaway scores. But it might just be a little too conventional for that.

galadriel10
    Participant

Hello everyone!
    A long long… long time ago, I’ve asked you the title and the composer of a music that was a part of our dancing show in 2009. The only clue that I had was the word ‘Elfman’. And it appears that today, more than ten years after, I’ve made a recognize thing with google and that it seems to find…! It says to me that it was ‘Elfman’ and that the composer was “Sylas Acosta”. I’ve found the music on Amazon music, on Deezer, on Google play. I found only this song and I’ve found no clue at all that Sylas Acosta really exists! Apparently, this file of this music was published on september 2019, ten years after I’ve heard it! How is it possible???!!! I don’t understand! And the music is the same, but only faster and it make the same time and cut on the same point…! Is it possible that this guy listen to the music that I’ve put on this forum, found that it was great and register for him?

Thanks a lot for your response!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.