Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Shameless self-promotion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I know I’ve asked above for people to please not “constantly spam the board promoting yourself”, but this is my site and I can do what I want, right?

Anyways this isn’t really about me, it’s about my cousin. He’s recut a trailer for OFFICE SPACE and it’s pretty fantastic. He’s re-upped it to YouTube for a local radio station contest and I think it’d be nice if the file got some views (the trailer has already been viewed over 94,000 times). So check it out… Ya got that!?! (Best Bruce Campbell impression possible).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TGkTBzyPIc

Ryan

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Your cousin did that one? I feel like I saw it on another site, which is cool because it’s a great recut trailer! And yes, it is your site, do whatever you want! By the way, I encourage everyone to rent the barely-ever-released “Idiocracy,” Mike Judge’s next film after “Office Space,” which was totally dumped by Fox and was lucky to even get a DVD release. I just saw the movie and it’s pretty funny, so check it out.

Monsterhead
    Participant

JULY 2006!!!

Aww, man. I totally missed it, when will that be coming out on DVD? This looks like the best Aniston film since DERAILED…

Loved the music what was it from? Can’t wait to see this film!

Yes, I am joking…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.