Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Site Hosting Has Moved

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Hi all – just a note that the site hosting has moved recently and there were some issues with the migration. You may have noticed today accessing the site your browser tried to download an unknown file type to your system. This has (hopefully) been fixed. If you’re reading this, you are viewing the site without issues.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Thanks all for your patience while the forum has been down.

Since my host Mediatemple was assumed by GoDaddy, things have really gone down hill. I’ve dealt with more malicious files amongst my web files in the past year than a decade with Mediatemple. It’s been a constant pain in the ass to say the least.

Nothing to be too concerned with—just mild hijacks meant to redirect traffic to spam sites. User info, etc remain untouched.

Terrible timing too for Elfman fans. Sorry for the issues.

DannyBiker
    Participant

Thanks for you work after all these years. 🙂

ddddeeee
    Participant

Yeah. Thanks, Ryan. Really appreciate it.

ddddeeee
    Participant

Ryan, I’ve tried to post a (quite lengthy) post in the harassment thread. It’s failed four times. Any ideas what might be going on?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Hmm, I’ve just tried and didn’t have any issues. Can you describe what you’re experiencing?

ddddeeee
    Participant

Whenever I hit submit, the page just reloads without my message.

Is there a word limit maybe? It is very long. 😄

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Turns out the post required approval, so something in the content got flagged. I’ve approved, so your latest attempt is now live.

ddddeeee
    Participant

Thanks, Ryan. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.