Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Spide – track times too short?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hey, is it just me…or did you people expect the ” Spide – score” to be atleast 60 – 70 mins. long? The end credits are 1 min!?…Anyway large quantity does not mean good quality…and atleast we all know by now that “Spide” is a solid Elfman score…nevermind the short track lengths.

Tim.

Anonymous

dude, Elfman did some expansion on Planet of the Apes, so he might do the same here…you know — remixes and crap.

Anonymous

The track list doesn’t include any remixes. If you look at Elfman’s past albums, the best are always in the 50 minute range. Anymore and it’s a bore — I say.

Ryan

Anonymous

Well, Elfman’s end credit music for the film only took about a minute of playing time. Real short, like the “Batman” end credits. I’m just thrilled to be getting “The Parade Attack” and “Final Confrontation.” I’ll be at Best Buy’s doors at dawn on Tuesday.

Anonymous

I’m more excited for the main titles and the music for the montage where Peter experiments with costumes. The music from the battle and climax scenes for most movies is not as interesting to me as those more melodic pieces found on “Side One”. (I started collecting soundtracks back in the days of cassettes.)

Anonymous

Heh. i ordered my copy on Best Buy’s website…Those guys take their sweet time putting it out on the salesfloor.

Anonymous

Hey Randy or whoever reads this: If you’re going to Best Buy or wherever, and you actually get it (this is for the hardcore fans, baby) first thing in the morn, do me a favor and post here that you got it, would ya? I just wanna see who’s got better timing — the online store or the store.

Anonymous

I used to work there. I would usually search around the new release boxes and put them on the employee holds shelf. If the sales clerks are motivated enough, they’ll put everything out in the morning.

Anonymous

Hey randy — so HOW do they go about recieving it? Does it land today and then they put it out tomorrow or something? Let me know and if it’s faster, hell, i’ll just go by and pick one up meself.

Anonymous

I used to work in a music store, and Monday was when the new releases for Tuesday would come in, however sometimes we would recieve them a whole week in advance.

Anonymous

cool beans, i’m just gonna walts on over there and investigate. Thanks, bro.

Anonymous

i expected that good ol’ Daniel would add an extended version of the end credits or something, cause i could swear that was the green goblin’s theme that was starting when it was interrupted by that S**tty pop song… but, lets just thank god we GOT a score album… and we will rule MIB 2… ha!!! IN YOUR FACE AEROSMITH, IN YOUR FACE WILL SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

sorry, got a bit carried away (i wont use the goblin as an excuse this time, even though he is strongly tempted to lode a few pumpkin bombs to those guys who sing “It’s what were all about”, he and i just hate that song so much….)

-Alonso (“Die Spam!!!”*) vences
    * courtesy of Ryan K. (elfmaniac)

Anonymous

At Best Buy it would come in on Friday night, but our inventory crew usually wouldn’t get it put into our computer system until Saturday or Sunday night.

Anonymous

I went to Best Buy within fifteen minutes of its opening and found it right away in the soundtrack section. The album is fantastic… well, except for the huge sticker on the case that reads “Original Motion Picture Score-Music Composed by Danny Elfman.”

Anonymous

I went into Tower Records on Monday on a whim hoping they’d put it on the shelf a day early, and sure enough, there it was! I’ve been listening to it ever since! Check out “What do you hear in Spidey?” on the message board.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.