Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Spiderman 2 Score

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Will Elfman be doing the score for the sequel? I checked on IMDB and they only credit him for the Spiderman Theme. I really do hope he scores the sequel, If he doesn’t, they will probably get someone who will use Danny’s music, but try to change it around and play in diffrent keys, just like the last two Batmans.

Anonymous

someone like eliot goldenthal most be great, or joshep loduca, or shirley walker, or maybe steve bartek, but the last tree dont have “name” in hollywood yet.
    goldenthal be fine.

Anonymous

Well, we still have a year or two to worry about this. Also, the IMDB should never be used as a definitive resource center.

Anonymous

I think if Sam Raimi directs the sequel, he’ll probably at least try and get Danny to score it. He seems to enjoy working with the same people over and over.

And, considering he’s pretty much worked with the same people forever, I’d say he’s fairly loyal. But that’s only if Sam’s directing. If he’s not, I’d say anything goes….

Anonymous

Elfman will score the sequel. But we’re getting way ahead of ourselves.

Fechu, glad you could join us here. I still have to get to your suggestion of taking my covers and wiping my ass with them….

And just to clarify, the 3rd and 4th BATMAN movies reprised none of Elfman’s material for the first two.

Ryan

Anonymous

The Internet Movie Database now lists Bill Conti as the composer for Spider-Man 2.

Personally, I can’t imagine Spider-Man without Elfman. It’s just not right.

Anonymous

The IMDB could list ME as composer on SPIDER-MAN if I, or someone submitted the information to the site.

Bill Conti’s lucky if he can get that Oscar gig back.

Ryab

Anonymous

Bill Conti? What, is Spiderman gonna box Apollo Creed in the sequel, does the Karate Kid have a cameo? C’mon
    Bring Elfman back.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.