Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Student project- wish list

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Flowergal
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m new on here and I am requesting this for my 12 year old sons Music and advanced Band class Teacher in Huntington Beach, CA. Maybe one of you can direct me to the right person to make this wish come true,

The Class has a wall of Fame , and needs photos of different artists .
    A bunch of the students and I were talking and thought it would be amazing if we could get a personalized photo for the Teacher of Danny Elfman.
    I Know Danny’s mom was a teacher, so thought maybe he might have a soft spot for a struggling Music Educator, LOL.

My sons Music teacher Mr. B is a HUGE fan ( as am I).
    Mr. B uses his music as a way to get through to the kids, showing them the amazing way that film and sound can influence the outcome of a situation.
    Not the typical old school Music teacher.

He has only been at this public middle school for 2 years, and has had the class playing themes from Many of Danny’s scores. pretty cool!

The Ultimate dream would be to have the students actually experience A film score session, but know that would probably be a pipe dream, we would settle for a
    Personaized photo.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Thor
    Participant

Hi,

I think the only way to get in touch with him for us “mere mortals” is to go through his agency. I don’t remember the agency’s address at the moment (is it Gorfaine/Schwarz or Kraft/Benjamin?). Hopefully, someone else can give you that address. Once you have that, just write him a personal letter (not an e-mail) and hope for the best.

Good luck,

TJ

Flowergal
    Participant

Thanks Thor!
    Thats the missing link!
    A Mortal contact! LOL

Anyone out there have that info???

LittleMaestro
    Participant

Good Luck!

Kraft-Engel Management
    15233 Ventura Blvd Suite 200
    Sherman Oaks, California 91403 USA

Phone:
    (818) 380-1918

Flowergal
    Participant

Many Thanks,
    I will let you know the outcome.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.