Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Sweeney Todd: New High Quality Clips, Interviews, Elfman Tidbit, ect…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dawg Man
    Participant

Sweeney Todd: New Clips, Website, Update, ect…

Well, here’s the newest media and whatnot from Sweeney Todd. The official website just opened here and IESB released a massive amount of clips and behind the scenes featurettes. Both the clips as well as the official site offer up long listens (some full versions) of the songs for the movie. As expected, Johnny sings up to par and the music is very “Elfman-esque” in some portions. The opening page of the official site has an instrumental version of the Ballad that sounds alot like Danny. The songs are on a playlist within the flash pop-up and include mostly everything. Carter is okay in her role and the rest of the actors seem to do fine. Today seems to be Sweeney Todd day though. Yahoo has the “My Friends” video on their #1 slot right now.

Here’s the IESB Todd clips, via You Tube…

FEATURETTES:

BEHIND THE SCENES (Includes the Recording of the Songs):

CLIPS:

ALSO,
    Here’s an interview with Sondheim, Burton, and cast. (1) Sondheim loves the movie and (2) Burton is asked a question about Elfman, answering by pretty much saying that it’s a musical Danny would appreciate. CLICK HERE

– Flynn

Monsterhead
    Participant

I love your enthusiasm for this movie. But I have to ask; do you work for Dreamworks or something??

Dawg Man
    Participant

Not really, no. I just figured I’d summarize all the news coming up here for you guys.

Monsterhead
    Participant

I know, I know. And I thank you for it…

But you know, it’s okay if you do (wink, wink.)

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

According to the L.A. Times critic, SWEENEY TODD is the best pic of ’07:

http://goldderby.latimes.com/awards_goldderby/2007/11/finally-we-have.html

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Of course! Burton’s best movies are the ones Elfman doesn’t score! :)

DannyBiker
    Participant

Thanks a lot Dawg ! I was in India for a month and completely lost track of the film’s news. This is everything I was looking for ! :-)

Monsterhead
    Participant

Yeah, kind of ironic isn’t it…

Dawg Man
    Participant

What do you mean?

TenderLumpling
    Participant

I think he was responding to my post.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.