Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion The Days of Elfman’s Spider-Man Theme Are Over!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lucius
    Participant

Time to hear Zimmer’s take on Elfman’s jolly Spiderman Theme.

Lucius

Sadly, that’s probably what may happen. :(

Spider-Fan
    Participant

The phrases “dark and gritty” and “like Batman Begins” have been tossed around in news articles, which is predictable and stupid. So yes, there will probably be a Remote Control composer assigned to the project, which I’m fairly certain will lack all the charm and style that made the first two movies so interesting. And here I was believing that Sam Raimi could get back to making a good Spider-Man movie again in spite of “Spider-Man 3”, and even without Elfman. Sad times.

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Well, until I see a trailer, I could care less about a new Spider-Man movie.

Ha, ha. I forgot about the infamous Zimmer “jolly Batman theme” comment. I, personally, don’t think Zimmer meant anything by that. But in case he did: at least Elfman didn’t score his gothic superhero soundtrack like a f**king Michael Mann movie. :)

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

This won’t be THE DARK KNIGHT, it’ll be TWILIGHT — that’s exactly the audience they are making the next film for.

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Paging Morbius!

Thor
    Participant

I’m quite indifferent to this, to be honest. SPIDERMAN was never really my thang in the first place. Good entertainment, that’s about it. If they’ll go with a Zimmer approach, that’s fine by me. I like Zimmer.

lonzoe
    Participant

Maybe the reboot will get Haslinger to score it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.