Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion The Gift and Danny

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Danny Burton
    Participant

I would really appreciate if any of you got me a screencap of the scene Danny appears in The Gift.

I know it’s during Cate Blanchett’s creepy dream with him appearing playing the fiddle.

Thanks!

Spider-Fan
    Participant

And what a creepy scene it is. I have no screencap, and I haven’t seen the movie in a long time, but I seem to remember Danny either wearing a hat, sporting long hair, or possibly both.

Anonymous

I only have the VCD version, I don’t think the picture is clear enough. There’s a screen capture of it by Paul Tonks in one of his Knowing The Score columns in moviepoopshoot.com

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

There are screen caps of Katie Holmes in THE GIFT… Ahem…

Ryan

Spider-Fan
    Participant

And, uh, where might I find those? Heh heh, I’m kidding. Still, that scene was nice. Not for her character, but for the audience. Thanks, Sam Raimi.

Knight
    Participant

Screw a sceencap, I want to see the FULL scene!!! With all the dialouge and stuff (yes, that was a speaking role that Elfman had). That would be awesome.

Knight (Now how the hell did Raimi get her to DO that?!?)

Katie
    Participant
    Danny Burton
    Participant

Thanks a lot!

Are you Katie Holmes? ;)

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Heh, it would be nice if Katie Holmes wandered around the Elfman boards. If it is her, call me!

Either way, thanks Katie. I hereby proclaim you cool.

Untamed Aggression
    Participant

Actually, Sam Raimi cut his dialogue, which apparently pleased Danny as he thought he was terrible. He had to do a southern accent or something.

There’s some screencaps at my website http://www.samraimi.iofm.net , but I think I refrained from the Katie Holmes pics out of good taste :P

Kept them for myself :D

Danny Burton
    Participant

Thanks a lot!

Now, you really think Katie’s boobs are of bad taste? :P

Untamed Aggression
    Participant

I’m sure they taste lovely :P Yum yum.

Sorry.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.