Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion ‘The Little Things’ re-recorded?!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Now that you can access the iTunes music store through your iPhone on a 3G network, I decided to my customary Elfman search and found a few oddities. Namely this album from “Movie Sounds Unlimited” titled “Greatest Film Composers Vol. 13 (Danny Elfman)”. Wow, not sure what to say here. Check out their re-recording of “The Little Things” and the stunning synth recreations of “Theme from Men In Black” (sounds like the end of the end credits) and “Theme from Planet of The Apes”. I might just download this for the cheap novelty!

This is idea for an article I’ll be putting together detailing any/all Elfman re-recordings (as part of the site redesign that is pending, pending…. and pending).

Ryan

Lucius
    Participant

Oh dear GOD, that makes the other re-record you were bitching about sound like f-ing Mozart. The title of the album should be “The Sounds of Elfman as interpreted by a retard monkey hitting a Casio.” Even the lyrics are wrong on the Wonka song. Instead of “to contain, to contain, to contain” they say “Chicka chain-chika chain-chicka chain!” I must now empty the blood from my ears. Ryan, I look forward to your article and redesign in 2012. ;)

Lucius

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.