Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion The Sixth Element

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chii
    Participant

Hi, I just felt as though you guys might want to know about this movie that Danny is scoring and supposidly playing the role of Satan, just like in Forbidden Zone!! I have a hunch this will be a sequel to Forbidden Zone….This sounds good and I hope it will go through since it was supposed to be finished in 2005. Richard Elfman (his brother ((obviously)) )is directing it just like in Forbidden Zone. A link to the page on IMDB I shall share.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380714/

Monsterhead
    Participant

I doubt this was ever even shot…..

This has been in “production” for some time and I’m sure it was just put onto imdb for publicity sake, and yes it is suposed to be a sequel to FZ.

TenderLumpling
    Participant

This has been in “production” for some time and I’m sure it was just put onto imdb for publicity sake…

Hmm, publicity for a movie that doesn’t exist?

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll get a lot of flak for this, but, aside from Danny’s contribution, I did not care for The Forbidden Zone.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I don’t understand the title. Is it a riff on THE FIFTH ELEMENT? And why riff on a title of a sci-fi movie that was released 10 years ago and no one cares about anymore?

Ryan

chii
    Participant

XD There was a discussion about that in the little chat section down below on IMDB,I think they came to a conclusion that it was not named after The Fifth Element but because they go to the sixth dimension in “forbidden Zone”.

johnmullin
    Participant

Well in FORBIDDEN ZONE, the “zone” is located in the Sixth Dimension. I’m guessing it’s more or less a direct sequel to that movie, rather than a riff on FIFTH ELEMENT

johnmullin
    Participant

Well in FORBIDDEN ZONE, the “zone” is located in the Sixth Dimension. I’m guessing it’s more or less a direct sequel to that movie, rather than a riff on FIFTH ELEMENT

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Say again?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.