Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Tim Burton…..I guess!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    elfmanguy
    Participant

This may be the real him! This may not be the real him! In any case check this out!
    http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=18636572&Mytoken=20050623225020

ooshmaster
    Participant

Don’t think so.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I
    doubt
    it

Ryan

Dawg Man
    Participant

he has a site that he’s been too busy to update. i don’t think he’s gone and made another one.

Fox chum
    Participant

It is most likely not true. My older brothers used to do this kind of stuff all the time…tell people that they were stars and people would belive them, just for laughs. And I thought Tim Burton was older than 46….and your right Dawg man, he would be too busy to have a webpage.

Fox chum
    Participant

Could this actually be true or could it be one crazy fan????? If it is true (which i really dont think it is) then i would join for that reason and that reason only!

Spider-Fan
    Participant

There’s also a fake Danny Elfman somewhere on MySpace. I personally am a Sconex kid.

mootum
    Participant

Does anyone use Friendster.com? Danny’s daughter Mali is (apparently) registered on there. I’m more inclined to believe that one, though, since none of her personal information is visible to the general public… basically just her name and photo. If it were a fake, I’d think the person would have posted all sorts of random info for everyone to see… like the Tim Burton and Danny Elfman ones.

Fox chum
    Participant

I have never heard of either site. But, there is a ton of info on Tim Burton and Danny Elfman out there that, put them all together and you get a great director and composer. So i would think there would be enough info to make a webpage about them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.