Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Tim Burton’s “Manson” Movie…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dawg Man
    Participant
    guitarfreak
    Participant

ewwwwwww. he better not go there….

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Elfman and Manson seemed to get along with their little MySpace video chat thing, but still, Manson’s a creep. I mean, as guitarfreak said, ewwwwwww.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds like crap to me. As far as I know, Manson and Von Teese are divorced now, and Manson is going out with Evan Rachel Wood.

elfmanguy
    Participant

Hmmm………Interesting……..???

Dawg Man
    Participant

I doubt it’s even true

Edward Bloom
    Participant

Yeah, just another Burton/Manson rumour…

Blue Nuke
    Participant

Thats just nuts !…….but dare I say amusing ! It is very obvious to say its going to be bad from the get go and I for one am skeptical myself …. is this going to be a gothic mellow drama version of the movie “The Break Up ?” but then again if any one has read manson interviews youll know there is a wealth of insane things such as having personal doormen with slight mental disturbances, bieng a leader of the church of satan or was….,a painter,and so on with that I am not surprised with Tims intrest because mansons character is very similar to Tims characters with black and white stripes a love of poetry and a hopeless romantic as for miss Tess she reminds me a bit of Ed Woods dark mistress (the one who tried sueing Elvira) But If you ask me I belive Tim Burton is just infatuated with the idea and if he does go with it I dont believe it would be the exact story of manson and Dita I believe it will be an inspired adaptation then again I dont know how deep Tim feels for thier exact lives. Para senor Elfman Scoring for this dubious project….wel if you have seen the wacked interview between manson and Elfman I would find it either hilarious or astonishing because frankly I think Elfman was bieng very graceful through the whole bit and I dont think he enjoyed his company much with manson he probably found it amusing at the least so after an encounter like that ? well then again I do think Manson was on something because he did seem a bit nervous sitting next to Danny and I have met and spoken to him at his art exhibition and he is very eloquent when he wants to be and Danny doesnt seem to be one to judge.As for the movie if it ever comes out I will admit peaking through the gaps in between my fingers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.