Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Tim Burton’s The Jar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Enjoy!

Thor
    Participant

Thanks for sharing. Just a couple of weeks ago, I managed to track this down myself (through other venues than youtube, and in better quality), but I’m sure there are a lot of people interested in this who never got to see it.

elfboy91
    Participant

I saw it before. It was on like a DirecTV channel that plays “scary stuff” or something.. they played a lot of Alfred Hitchcock Presents stuff. I didn’t like “The Jar”. It was too weird for me. But it was interesting. The music was cool though. Maybe y’all will like it.

That TV channel is called Chiller. That’s the name you’re seeing on the bottom of the video. lol.

elfboy91
    Participant

Oh yeah!… well I didn’t watch the video… and I forgot because we got rid of the DirecTV… Too much money for something I don’t watch… anyways, it’s one of the only Tim Burton things I don’t like. Which is weird.

TenderLumpling
    Participant

That is some old soundin’ Elfman! Good stuff. He was just barely getting his feet wet. I believe it was the second thing he did.

Nick Parker
    Participant

After watching it, I agree with elfboy91. I just gave up trying to understand it and instead enjoyed the Beetlejuice and Nightbreed-esque music.

I don’t know if it is the second thing he scored or not. The episode aired in 1986 but that was also the year he scored Back to School and Wisdom.

No, wait. It wasn’t. It may be his THIRD score. He had already scored an episode from Amazing Stories titled Mummy Daddy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.