Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion "To Die For"

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I just watched that flick this weekend, and man, I was rolling on the floor practically in tears! The movie itself was pretty darkly funny, but the cue when Suzanne was doing her monologue in the beginning was hilarious! I watched it with a friend – around 3 in the morning, so we were both fairly tired – and he kept asking why I was laughing, because he didn’t find the score funny at all…too bad he missed out on that! I don’t think I want the score – at least not yet – because I have to see it paired with the film to find it hilarious, but all the same: is it still in print?

-E

Anonymous

HEh, you saw it on HBO also? I did…I have a Russian lady at work i call her after Nicole’s character, because she not only look slike Nicole, but acts as bitchy and conniving her character…..

Anonymous

by the by i have the score, but it’s nothing fancy…go to Amazon.com and find out. It’s an OKAy score, but i only like the last score track (when they bury her in the ice), with that whole “Nanny-nanny boo-boo” motif…

Anonymous

okay, thanks for the info. I loved the part where she bought food from some caterer, because her in-laws were coming to dinner, and then passed it off as her own. The funny thing is that I did something like that once – brought back hilarious memories… Thanks again… Later…

-E

Anonymous

yeah, i woke up right at the part where she’s seducing Joaquin Pheonix, and theyre about to shoot the hubby. It was funny how they’ve got the gun on him at his house, and she’s on the tv doing the weather at the same time. Total icy bitch, man…

Anonymous

From what I’ve heard of the soundtrack album…if you’ve got MFADT Vol. 2, you’ve got the best stuff from the published score anyway.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.