Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion ‘Victor’s Piano Solo’ transcription

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    D-Bo
    Participant

Sorry it’s been a while since I’ve contributed anything, but as soon as I heard the solo piano pieces from Corpse Bride I knew I had to transcribe them. They are really beautiful. Here is ‘Victor’s Piano Solo’. Meanwhile, I will work on the ‘Duet’.

http://portfolio.iu.edu/dbohanno/Music/Victor_s_Piano_Solo.pdf

strongballs
    Participant

I looked at it what is cluster Chords I don’t know how play instruments, but I have a vauge idea of how it may work could you post a midi?

Dawg Man
    Participant

A cluster is sort of a dissonant, avant-garde “mega chord”. In other words, just throw your hands down in that particular area of the piano and you’ll get the effect. You’re not going for perfection. That’s the part of the solo when Victor screws up.

bebbas13
    Participant

hi, did you finish transcribing the duet in the Corpse Bride? if you do, will you please email me a copy?
    thank you

Ross Marshall
    Participant

I have a MIDI of it based on that transcription, if anyone wants it, just IM me at JackSparrow05092 or email me at rossmarshall05092@msn.com. It’s fairly decent, but I did make it in a hurry. The ending is the only thing I really don’t like…

Ross Marshall
    Participant

Yes, when you’ve transcribed The Piano Duet, please post it on here. Thanks a bunch. How’s it coming with that by the way?

D-Bo
    Participant

Apologies, people, but the homework wave has hit me like a brick wall. Consequently, I haven’t had time to work on this at all. It may be quite a while before you see it up here. I promise y’all will be the first to see it. Sorry, though.

Ross Marshall
    Participant

Hey, take your time. We’re more interested in the quality than the speediness, right guys? Homework’s important, lol.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.