Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion victor’s solo.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    evil-dead
    Participant

holy shizite, that’s alot of requests. I’ll try to pdf it and get it to everyone that asked, but don’t get mad if it takes a little while. I also finished the duet. Again, it’s just a trascription so it might not be 100% accurate, but it’s pretty damn close. If anyone has finale 2005 or later I can send it as that. As for the pdf, gimme a sec while I figure out all that good stuff.

Knight
    Participant

Be careful about that, you might want to read the “Alfred demanding me to remove “Victor’s Piano Solo”?!!” thread on this forum before you post it anywhere.

Knight

Ross Marshall
    Participant

I have both “Victor’s Piano Solo” and “The Piano Duet” in MIDI form. I also have a pdf of “The Piano Duet.” If anyone wants these, just IM me at JackSparrow05092. Oh, and if I’m away, just leave a message anyway and I’ll be sure to get back to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    Would to have the “The Piano Duet” in pdf form. Plz send to dan.wee@gmail.com.
    Thanks much! Hope to hear from you soon….

cellardoor
    Participant

wow, i would love a copy of that! pdf, please.

btw, what program do you use to write music?

musiclover at keithws dot nospam (aka net)

Margarite
    Participant

OMG SEND IT TO ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

my email is littlewenchmargarite@yahoo.com
    thanks a million!

shelbychan
    Participant

Hello, my name is shelby, could u kindly please sent to me as well.
    It will be wonderful, I appreciate.

admin
    Participant

Heya, can you please send me Victor’s solo aswel if it isn’t too much trouble..it would be a great help, thanks.

my email is: jessicahicks12@hotmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Come and get it here http://getfile.biz/6098
    password: free4all
    ;)

9fingeredElf
    Participant

someone has a uploaded D-Bo ‘s transcription of Victor’s solo here:

http://www.geocities.com/roflcopter8888/Victor_s_Piano_Solo.pdf

Margarite
    Participant

WOAH AWSOME!!!!! If you could send me both, that would be wonderful. Again, my email is littlewenchmargarite@yahoo.com

milo
    Participant

Wa!
    You actually transcribed it!! i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv u!!!!!
    Anywho, just wanted to know if you could send me a copy, (on pdf, and I know it might take a while, but I’m willing to wait… who wouldn’t??!! ^^)
    Thanks a bunch!!!
    Milo
    hp5_rocker2000@hotmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi!! can you send me please, both on pdf? thank you so muuuuchh :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi!! can you send me please, both on pdf? thank you so muuuuchh :D

samantha.liebe@gmail.com

RWoolf
    Participant

i’ve been lookn online for a while for a transcription some where of victors solo if you can send it to me thatd b awesome thanks.

Shaper
    Participant

i’d absolutely love a copy if you’d be so inclined to send it to me. i was going to play it for a recital but towards the end of the piece, i just can’t hear some of the notes. sheet music would be wonderful.

smoothie
    Participant

hi, i just joined…. could u plz send me both the solo and the duet? plz plz plz! i really want them and i cant get them newhere… i would need the pdf file tho… or sibelius, or acrotbat reader… i dont think i could open the finale2005 one =)

oliviaashton856
    Participant

hey.. i wasn’t going to bother you about the music since you have so many people requesting it, but you’re the only person i’ve found that has it. will you e-mail it to me? please and thank you! =D
    oliviaashton856@yahoo.com

Himeno348
    Participant

please, send me piano duet pdf! I really like this song. My email: Pretear@seznam.cz

bellarosa
    Participant

Hi, I’d really really appreciate it if you could email me the sheet music for the duet. Sorry for asking after you’ve gotten so many prior requests for things, but if you don’t mind sending it to me, i would be truly grateful.

please send to:
    findtheemu@wi.rr.com

thank you so much!!

rosepetal
    Participant

Sorry to bother you as you have so many requests. but Pls email me “Victor’s solo”. I love the music so much and really wanna play it myself!! Thank you very much!!

rosepetal
    Participant

Sorry to bother you as you have so many requests. but Pls email me “Victor’s solo”. I love the music so much and really wanna play it myself!! Thank you very much!! my email: thorn.bird@yahoo.com

9fingeredElf
    Participant
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.