Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Wait… is Danny working on Spider-Man 3, or not….?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kipobe
    Participant

http://superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=4962

I heard rumors of this, but pushed them away… and I know there was serious heat between Raimi and Danny… but I also know Raimi was working tirelessly to pursue him. I have no idea the level of integrity Grant Curtis’ blog holds… but if it’s true: huzzzzzzzzah!!!!!

Spider-Fan
    Participant

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Seriously, I’m really really glad to see more confirmation on this from someone on the production team. As I’ve said before, Spider-Man was the score that introduced me to Danny and pretty much led me to exclusively listen to film scores, so I was crushed when Danny said he’d never go near another Spider-Man film. I’m so happy that, by whatever circumstances, he’s breaking his vow! My hope is that Chris Young will score some of the darker stuff, working off Danny’s old and possibly new themes, while Danny does the new themes and every single Spidey swinging scene.

Danny Burton
    Participant

YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

mar2k
    Participant

Suhweet! A new Danny score out next week, now news of Elfman working on Spider-Man 3 after all?

It will certainly be a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year……………….!

Dawg Man
    Participant

Hmm,
    it’s an actual production blog on the Sony webspace. Call me crazy but I think this is pretty much confirmation…

Danny’s got a hand in it somehow. Themes and maybe a cue or two? Who knows. The Venom theme would be pretty cool though.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Cue “Vindicated” by DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL, appropriately enough from the SPIDER-MAN 2 soundtrack.

What have I been telling you all along? :)

Ryan

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I believed you, but you were so coy about it the whole time! Either way, Danny’s in and all is good in the world… although it would all be better if Danny decided to pay a visit to the apparently famous museum in which I work; that’d totally make my life.

elfmanguy
    Participant

I may cry tears of joy! Don’t anyone stop me!

chii
    Participant

YES Danny is THE best (as always) I’m so happy this is just making me hyper (oh noez) BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA />:D” title=”>:D” class=”bbcode_smiley” /></p></div></div><div id=

nemesis1701
    Participant

So, is Danny doing the music or not?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.