Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion We could get a Batman re-release after all.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Remember a while back how some of us were wondering if WB was gonna re-release Batman in theaters for it’s 20th anniversary? Well, after reading the news that WB moved the new Harry Potter from November to July 2009, I was checking the summer schedule. Yea, May looks pretty good but everything else is messed up. Blame the writer’s strike. Here’s a link to the summer schedule so you can see what I’m talking about: http://www.comingsoon.net/movies.php?year=2009&month=5

So, anyway, seeing the bad shape of summer `09 I think we should continue requesting WB to re-release the movie next year. Seriously, at this point they have nothing to lose. I mean…if you pay close attention to the schedule you’ll notice that some weekends don’t even have a movie scheduled for release. Like August 21st for example.

Just a thought, guys.

gordonblu
    Participant

At the moment I am more anxious for a re-release of the score in an expanded 2-disc edition. It would be nice to see it again on the big screen, but I don’t really see it happening, what with the current films and all.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.