Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Wisdom, Expanded Soundtrack/Score needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been collecting soundtracks since I was a kid, and I always loved the score/music from the movie Wisdom. Regretfully there is at least one part of the music missing on the original album release, which lasts about 6 minutes. Someone posted the movie scene with half of it on YouTube, it’s called Wisdom Movie Musical Montage Scene. There is a fade out of the music after 2 minutes, and the clip ends, but in the movie a minute later the music fades back in to complete the montage. Anyway, I believe there is more music missing also, which I would love to see on an expanded soundtrack release. There are so many expanded releases coming out lately, is it possible this could be one of them? Anyone else like the music from Wisdom? Also, if possible, is there anywhere I could get the missing music from Wisdom?

Thor
    Participant

I do like the music from WISDOM (the Tangerine Dream vibe in some tracks here are really unique in Elfman’s oeuvre), but I’m generally opposed to expanded releases. I think the existing soundtrack is fine.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.