Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion YouTube Video Approved

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I got the following message in reference to this video: ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=DkM0YnYgUNs )

“If the policy is listed as “Allow,” the material will remain on YouTube and the Copyright Holder may receive data about the number of playbacks of your video. Additionally, advertising and a small brand logo or “badge” may appear next to your video. If the policy listed is “Block,” your video will not be available in the countries noted.”

Now here’s a question: why were rkeaveney ‘s videos removed? I guess you can upload them again, buddy.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

My account was deleted because of two videos: the music featurette from CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY was removed by request from Warner Bros. and a clip from THE 40-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN, the first clip I uploaded to YouTube as a test (!!) was removed by request from Universal Pictures. At that point YouTube silently deleted my entire account. I only discovered this later on while attempting to log in to YouTube. They did not send me any final warning about my account being deleted. I will have to track down all the videos or re-encode them from the DVDs. This is all part of the updates coming soon.

I see. Maybe it won’t happen again. Based on the message I got it seems like Elfman’s camp doesn’t have a problem as long as it’s only a sample. I haven’t uploaded any complete scores. It has only been a couple of samples here and there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.