Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Are you going to the concert on 10/29?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mwee
    Participant

I want to go, but if I do I have to go alone because no one I know personally is willing to spend money on a plane ticket like I am.

I was wondering, if anyone else was going alone, maybe we could meet each other there. I’m a girl, so I feel odd going to these things alone, also, I’m a bit of a loner as well, large groups scare me if I don’t know the people.

Just wondering anyway, I don’t want to go if I have to be alone the whole time. I want to share the experience with other Boingo heads.

Dawg Man
    Participant

Well, I would if Danny would still be frontman. That’s just me though.

You might want to wait until February, if you’ll be flying anywhere…
    http://www.stipkocontent.com/contentengine/publish/buzzine/news/article_886.shtml

beth
    Participant

Dawg man, where did you find the February date?
    The redwood site says that the West Coast Premiere of Serenada Schizophrana
    is this Sunday, the 2nd.

Dawg Man
    Participant

Woops. You’re right. I misread the article.

beth
    Participant

that so-called “official” site is really on top of things, no?

LittleMaestro
    Participant

Oh come on, you don’t have to feel odd going alone. If you remember what Oingo Boingo concerts were like everybody passing their beer and other things to perfect strangers, but all part of the Oingo Boingo family. I wonder if they will invite the new Pope?

From where are you flying?

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Damn, I’m on the east coast and I’m not going to be in California until April. For college visits. On that note, would anyone like to recommend me for a film school?

mwee
    Participant

Actually, I’ve never been to an Oingo Boingo concert. I fell in love with their music very late, in 2002, but I’m completely obsessed and as dedicated as any long-time, Boingo-headed follower. I’m only eighteen, too, so going to one of their concerts in the past wouldn’t have worked out even if I knew of them before they split and had their last concert in 1995. I have the DVD of that concert though, and it’s the most amazing concert I have ever watched.

I do want to go…

I live in Tennessee, by the way.

danielwolk
    Participant

I don’t understand why you guys keep taking about Oingo Boingo concerts. There isn’t going to be an Oingo Boingo concert, is there?

Anyway, I am going to see the Serenada Schizophrana this sunday.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Do us all a favor and bring a recorder of some sort! Please?! I’ve got a “recording”, but the quality is so bad I can barely make out what is actually going on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I am.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.