Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion (BATMAN!) What’s coming at Comicon?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    moongirl84
    Participant

I like the photos but I’m looking for the the video once it’s up. The same thing happened to me when I saw Neil Gaiman earlier this year. I recorded about 13 min. of him reading “American Gods” but my battery ran out in my camera.

9fingeredElf
    Participant

I only recorded half of it, 25 minutes long. You have the option to watch it in HD 720p. I didn’t record the first question but it was why do you think you and Tim work so well together.

Here’s the link if you prefer to watch it on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u83nT-PMpG4&feature=PlayList&p=33690C017983F765&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

LOL. I love how the final video ends with Danny talking about Little Girls.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

12pm PST/3pm EST TODAY (7/27/2010). Make sure you set a reminder in iCal, etc!

http://www.lalalandrecords.com

Thor
    Participant

Thanks a lot for those videos, 9FingeredElf. If you don’t mind, I shared your links at FSM too.

It’s fun to see him talk freely in such a forum, and Bond does a fine job as the interviewer (although his questions are very famililar to Elfman fans, they may not be to the ComiCon crowd). HOWEVER, I’m always embarassed by rabid fan behaviour, as evidenced here through clapping, showers of adulation or silly questions. That guy ending his question by humming the Simpsons theme out loud literally made me cringe in my seat. Perhaps more even than Elfman himself.

moongirl84
    Participant

The videos were amazing!

Monsterhead
    Participant

Eeeee-gads! Almost forgot! Thank for the reminder, Ryan.

boingomusic
    Participant

Great! Just ordered mine!

By the way, I know I keep asking, but does anyone know what happened to that LaLaLand Scrooged release ?

Ryan, any idea?

DannyBiker
    Participant

Does anybody know if the Lalaland Batman & Batman Returns special editions will be included in the Elfman/Burton box ?

Monsterhead
    Participant

I’m listening to it now. Wonderful. But whatever happened to that alternate theme that we heard on those YouTube clips for the TV special – it’s not on here. No complaints though, this is a much welcomed release. Love that Joker Muzak.

Looking forward to the Expanded BATMAN RETURNS release.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

0:26 into Track 27, Disc 2.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I had heard it was happening, but it didn’t! I guess we have a few months until Christmas to find out if it’s this year instead :)

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

It probably will not. But the set could contain stuff not on the La-La Land release. It’s really up in the air — and this is all my speculation, so don’t take any of this as anything but!

Monsterhead
    Participant

Ahhhhh, thanks Ryan. Have not made it there yet!

mongoose_mania
    Participant

Ordered my copy a little bit ago. Can’t wait for it to get here!

elfboy91
    Participant

I am so excited for BATMAN RETURNS! I prefer that score a little over the original! I just hope they include the track where “FACE TO FACE” goes into the orchestral bit when there’s the identity revelation during the Schrek party! That’s one of my favorite parts of the movie because of it! Love that music!

bookbinder3
    Participant

Whats that after the Alt. Main Title 2? Do I hear Shirley Walker?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

You do.

Thor
    Participant

Dude, I thought you got all that juicy info from the get-go through your special connections! ;)

Monsterhead
    Participant

The album says that this track was unused, but I recall it as source music from the Joker commercial from the film. Am I wrong?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Old internet rule: say one thing, know another ;)

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Not sure what you mean. “Joker’s Commercial” is not labeled as unused on the CD. It IS noted as unreleased, however.

Lucius
    Participant

The Joker commercial WAS used in the movie (and unreleased). I think you are referring to the Joker Muzak track with wasn’t in the picture (that’s old Hollywood speak, for movie). It was supposed to used in the museum scene, playing on the boom box, but was later replaced with “Theme From a Summer Place”.

Lucius

Monsterhead
    Participant

Ah, yes. Thank you Lucius. That’s what I was referring too. Just got them mixed up.

lonzoe
    Participant

I got my cd yesterday. I still haven’t gave it a spin but notice the cds are mising the dialed out cues “Morning After” “Board Meeting” “Vicki Hides” ” The Truth” and “… or their Sons” that were mentioned on “Danny Elfman’s Batman A Film Score Guide” paperback . Anybody know why la la land didn’t bother putting these cues on the cds.

P.S. Hopefully Burton/Elfman box will feature these missing cues.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.