Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Burton finds his Alice

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

As much as I would love to see Keaton and Burton working again…I highly doubt it. For some reason, Burton doesn’t seem interested in Keaton anymore. In recent years he was worked again with actors like Jeffrey Jones and Michael Gough but Keaton has been absent. Even though he could have even cast him as a voice talent in Corpse Bride. :(

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I think it’s more a case of Michael Keaton not wanting to work. He’s very content to sit in his cabin and just relax. The man has enough money already!

Keaton continues to work. It’s just that he doesn’t care about Hollywood anymore. Instead preferring to do small independent movies. Although he did co-star in that Herbie Fully Loaded movie with Lindsay Lohan. What a shame that was. But, anyway, I would have thought that after working with Helena Bonham Carter in the HBO movie, Live from Baghdad in 2002 he would have re-connected with Burton and they could have done something together. Although, if I recall correctly, Keaton and Chris Walken were Burton’s first two choices for Willy Wonka, but after the success of Pirates the studio asked him to cast Johnny Depp.

gordonblu
    Participant

Well, One can only dream.

gordonblu
    Participant

Another bit of casting I would absolutely love is if they got Christopher Lee to play Humpty Dumpty, even though that is in Through the Looking Glass. I know that sounds weird but His voice would work extremely well for the character and it would be more unexpected than to have him play an obviously dark character.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.