Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion ‘Charlie’ track a day…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    elfmanguy
    Participant

I totally understand but i didnt want to download it! I was just curious as to where people were buying it so early! I hate bootlegs! i think everone should buy actual CD’s/DVD’s! It was just curiosity! Sorry! But that wasnt my intention! Tuesday is just a day away! It will be awsome! Ive heard so many good things!

Edward Bloom
    Participant

That’s specious reasoning BigDaddy : you know some people will find the link here and download the entire score so they won’t have to pay for it. Sure, WE’ll buy this cd but you know how fast a link can travel on the Internet.
    I’m not all against mp3 downloading (it actually allows a good circulation of all kinds of music) but Ryan repeated many times he doesn’t want to see illegal links around here and it would be nice to respect that.
    Also, the tracks he proposes are often in bad quality (96 kbps) which is a good way to discover a track but an awful one to listen to it. If the clip is a preview, there’s nothing illegal about that.

I’m a bit pis*** off by your post : Ryan was trying to make a nice little announcement of the score and you people come here like “Hey guys, I got the entire score already; I’m so smart !”. Everyone can press the “Download” button, even a monkey can do that; but apparently, not everyone can actually make a event out of a simple little thing like a cd, with inventive ideas and funny teasing.

Sorry to sound sappy but I can’t stand people whose only pleasure is to ruin everbody else’s.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

No one is buying it, it seems.

I received my copy from the record label with the express purpose of promoting the disc.

Ryan

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Thanks, Edward, my sentiments exactly.

Big Daddy went bye-bye.

Ryan

Kipobe
    Participant

I agree, Ed. I’m still thrilled about the tracks we have and have been listening to them non-stop. In fact, it was after those links in the first post that I actually decided to pre-order the album on Amazon.com.

Can’t wait!

reza
    Participant

Well, hearing Wonka’s Welcome Song reminded me of a song but I forgot which one… The first song that came to my mind was Captain America, but now I think the song was Money Money from Cabaret (1972), sung by Liza Minelli and Joel Grey.

Whatever, can’t wait to get the CD!

BigDaddy
    Participant

CYA, brutha. CYA. That’s all i’m saying.

Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.