Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion ‘Charlie’ track a day…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

…Until Tuesday!

Thursday:
    01. “Wonka Welcome Song”

Friday:
    18. “River Cruise – 2”

More to come…

Ryan

elfmanguy
    Participant

Very interesting i would say! So far so good! Thanx a bunch!

Lucius
    Participant

HOLY S#*T! I cannot stop listening to River Cruise 2. Amazing stuff. Tuesday cannot get here fast enough.

Thank, Ryan.

Lucius

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Was that kazoo? Really good stuff. I love how the brass comes in like POTA/Doc Ock’s theme combined, then we get a signature quick-strings-thingy (is there a name for that?) This seems to be the movie everyone, Danny included, has been waiting to see/hear. Everything I’ve heard so far is a sumary of everything he’s learned and loved over his composing career.

elfmanguy
    Participant

HAHAHA! Quick-strings-thingy! Now thats funny! But yeah, that part was great! I love when he does that! Got me so excited! There must be a name for it!

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

That’s not a kazoo — it’s the Oompah Loompahs!

Ryan

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

I had the pleasure of listening to the whole soundtrack a few days ago … EVERYONE that is a fan of his soundtracks/Boingo days needs to buy this as soon as it comes out. It’s fucking brilliant stuff. Brilliant.

Kipobe
    Participant

Unbelievable. I love it… this has to be my most anticipated score this year… maybe since Spider-Man 2.

Sounds brilliant.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tremendous. I dig “River Cruise 2” (or whatever the official name is) much more than any recent Elfman cue hands down.

Thanks, Ryan. You rule.

KWashi
    Participant

You’re……my…bestest friend!!!!!!…..atleast for the next five minutes…..

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

I was thinking the exact same thing when I heard it.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

By the way, that main titles track is one of my Elfman favorites.

danny elfman
    Participant

this cd is going to rock i cant wait until the 12th

Kane0rz
    Participant

OH MY GOD! PURE ELFMAN! wacky, zaney combination of early and newer styles, reminisent of mars attacks which the female voice at the beginning….it seem like beetleguise through to spiderman 2 and everything in between! WOW!

reza
    Participant

Wonka’s Welcome Song, from 0:47 to the end, reminds me of Captain America:

If he’s lead to a fight and a duel is due,
    Then the red and white and the blue’ll come through.
    When Captain America throws his mighty shield.

What do you think…

elfan
    Participant

Why did my messages get deleted?

Elfan

chocothrax
    Participant

Mine was deleted too, but i’m pretty sure I know why. :)

danny elfman
    Participant

where do you go to listen to some of the songs. no the entire cd just the ones that are for the track a day thing.

elfmanguy
    Participant

I too was deleted! I just wanted to know why everybody was buying and listening to the score so early! :(

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

You cannot post links to illegal downloads on this message board. ANY post referencing this subject will be deleted.

Ryan

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Sorry, I didn’t have time to continue. I was going post day three but was disappointed to see everyone creaming their pants trying to illegally download the CHARLIE album. Everyone should be ashamed. If I see one more post why or where their post went I’m going to ban them for good. I’m seriously pissed off.

Ryan

Danny Burton
    Participant

Hey!

Why was my post mentioning my favorite tracks from the album deleted? What did I say there?

beth
    Participant

I totally understand, ryan.

I don’t mean to sound like a kiss up and I know I won’t get any charlie track links out of it … (It’s painful, yes, but I can wait until tuesday), I just wanted to thank you for the lengths you go to to maintain the integrity of this board.

danny elfman
    Participant

i am not one of those people who download a cd. i can wait for the cd to come out but sometimes i like to some of the songs because i cant wait. So maybe you could put the songs that you were going to put down for the people who dont like to download the cd . so could you do that please.

Kipobe
    Participant

Yeah, for the record, I never wanted to download the whole album… I hate piracy. I was really looking forward to your links, Ryan. Guess it’s ruined. Oh well… Tuesday isn’t that far.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.