Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Chat with Danny !

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Edward Bloom
    Participant
    Dawg Man
    Participant

Ah yes, MSN “chat”…

As I recall you don’t really “chat” at all. The moderator takes one of your questions (if your lucky) and passes it on, so make sure you ask a good one. I was on the Anthony Hopkins chat when Red Dragon came out and submitted an ass load of questions but the one I wanted answered most was if he’d score another movie. The one the moderator ended up using was something like “How do you think audiences will respond to Red Dragon”. Christ, I felt like that ‘Inside the Actor’s studio’ guy.

Ofcourse, in truth, that kind of moderation does make sense, considering all the kooks out there.

Speaking of kooks,
    I’ll be there.

Edward Bloom
    Participant

Oh well, that’s too bad….but not that bad. It’s an internet chat, you can’t except to talk to him like in a actual conversation; still, it doesn’t happen everyday…

Dawg Man
    Participant

Just ask a good question.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Sweet! Unless I’m mistaken, this is the first time he’s done this since 1997 with AOL and Men in Black. This is one of those times where I hope that there’s less fans other than the board occupants so that we get to ask all the good questions! I’ve got dibs on asking for his thoughts on additional acting/voicing forays!

Dawg Man
    Participant

I’ll probably submit a question about his style shift over the 1990’s. Either that or one about whether he’ll ever release MFADT III with that damn Nissan ad.

strongballs
    Participant

I missed the last Danny chat, be there this time. I wounder how Desperate Housewives came about.

Phoe_Elfman
    Participant

ehi!
    , But…the chat of msn it does not exist more!
    they have removed…
    ç________ç

Aki
    Participant

I cannnnnnnn not enter !!!
    Msn in france canceled all the MSN chat….for security….
    I’m sad….

Edward Bloom
    Participant

Me too (I’m in Belgium)…I thought Msn Chat closed everywhere in the world, didn’t it ? Thanks again Microsoft, it always works half of the time.

Anyway, 8 pm Est means 2 am here…I have class tomorrow you know !
    I hope some of you will tell us what he talked about. Since it’s moderated, I don’t expect much of this but who knows…

Have a nice chat wth Danny ! :)

boingomusic
    Participant

I m in Switzerland and I actually found a way to enter the american MSN CHAT and avoid the automatic european-msn redirection. Just try to enter with another browser (Internet explorer doesn’t work but try Netscape or Firefox).

Anyway, I just noticed then than msn chat is now available for MEMBERS ONLY. That means you have to pay… So, I just gave up. If someone goes and chats with Danny, please ask him about that MUSIC FOR DARKENED PEOPLE 3 cd, and about some boingo-rarities release. Can we hope for such things, or are all this things from the past…

Thanks

-Eric

Spider-Fan
    Participant

OK, so who got their question answered? The whole chat seemed screwed up on MSN’s part, and he didn’t field too many questions, mine included. Still good of him to take part.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Wow, that’s really too bad. I wonder why he doesn’t just participate here.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.