Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Concert at Carnegie Hall

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ronzoni
    Participant

Just a little announcement for those thinking about it……I looked into getting tickets to the concert with the American Composers Orchestra featuring the world premiere of an Elfman piece. According to this website the concert is set for Friday January 21st, but according to the ACO website it’s listed as February 23rd. I would assume that their website would a little more accurate, but not completely sure on which date to get tickets for. Any Solutions?

-Mark

Anonymous

Dunno what to do.

Try another website or two. Which ever the majority say the date is, that may be the date.

Try asking someone who works there, too.

But the symphonic piece by Danny Elfman sounds great. Just like his idol, Bernard Herrmann… :)

It shall be magnificent– NO! it shall be: MagnifiCO!!

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

“But the symphonic piece by Danny Elfman sounds great. Just like his idol, Bernard Herrmann… “

How do you know?

Edward Bloom
    Participant

I think he mentionned the name of Herrmann in an interview but it was a long time ago. October 2004 or something…

Nin_Cherry
    Participant

Yeah yeah, but actually, Mr. Dantz was asking how Schreck can possibly know that “the symphonic piece by Danny Elfman sounds great.”

Has he heard it yet?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.