Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Danny MSN chat

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    strongballs
    Participant

He answered my question!!!
    If a transcript comes out I was Dannyfan 71. I asked about how he got to score the theme to desperate housewives.

He said that it’s fun work and that most tv themes will sustain a life after a show is on or gone.

Why I want a trans script, I may forgot the actual answer, I was in such ephoria I forgot the actual answer. Can you blame me????

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I asked the same thing, but at least it was answered! I didn’t like the format of that chat, it felt broken and unorganized.

D-Bo
    Participant

I agree with Spider-Fan.

I asked if he could tell us anything about the upcoming second performance of Serenada Schizophrana and if a recording would be released, and another question on whether anyone would ever get to hear his Piano Concerto #1-and-a-1/2. Unfortunately, neither got answered.

9fingeredElf
    Participant

Here’s your question:

dannyfan71 in Onstage_1 asks: How did you get to score the theme to desperate hosewives
    DishDiva says: Danny: It was just lucky. I probably have done over a dozen TV themes. I am very lucky that a few of them has survived. generally for TV themes they are fun and quick. I always expect it won’t survive because most TV shows don’t. I consider it a lucky

here’s a partcial transcript I found:

http://forum.halloweentown.org/index.php?showtopic=6575&st=20&p=122638&#entry122638

strongballs
    Participant

9fingeredElf Wrote:

> Here’s your question:
    >
    > dannyfan71 in Onstage_1 asks: How did you get to
    > score the theme to desperate hosewives
    > DishDiva says: Danny: It was just lucky. I
    > probably have done over a dozen TV themes. I am
    > very lucky that a few of them has survived.
    > generally for TV themes they are fun and quick. I
    > always expect it won’t survive because most TV
    > shows don’t. I consider it a lucky
    >
    > here’s a partcial transcript I found:
    >
    > http://forum.halloweentown.org/index.php?showtopic
    > =6575&st=20&p=122638&#entry122638

Thanks 9fingeredelf. I too agree that the chat was short and too brief I almost missed the it, I feel lucky enough to have gotten my question answered.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

That’s because they’re good questions that have never been asked to him. We wouldn’t want that. Noooo.

I do believe that Serenada is going to be recorded somewhere. I think I read that somewhere.

chocothrax
    Participant

Is english Danny’s first language???

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Yes, but computer is not.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

You should ask, “Is the moderater’s first language English?”

chocothrax
    Participant

Oh I thought that danny types it in. What does he do sit next to some moderator and tell them what to write? I woulda joined in the chat but there’s no point my questions would not have been generic enough to get answered. :s

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

That’s how it seemed to me; total jerk around. I would give my left nut to have a real conversation with Danny, but I really don’t think that will ever happen, unfortunately.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.