Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Danny should score Transformers.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    DijiBoy
    Participant

You know I’m right.

Just listen to the “Planet of the Apes” intro and tell me it isn’t TF tribalesque.

Go on. I dare ya.

TenderLumpling
    Participant

I feel that I should score the new Transformers movie… through a series of humming and whistling.

I also want to mimic the sound of the robots transforming: Chee-cuu-cuu-cuu-ceeat!

Robots in Disguise!

DijiBoy
    Participant

Er………no offense *squints* Mr Lumpling but I don’t want an amateur to score this movie.

Your transformation impression was very good though. Maybe you should take it on the road. ;-)

slang73
    Participant

Danny Elfman would be an obvious choice IMO, but I would agree that his Planet of Apes opener was awesome and some updated variant of that a la the TF’s theme would be very cool. If Danny get’s the gig, it would be alright by me. ;)

Anonymous

i’ve got no problem with him doing it. i’ve enjoyed a lot of his works.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Blah. I sure as hell hope he doesn’t. I’m tired of the Spiderman-esque stuff he’s been doing lately. I want to hear something different.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Sigh. My dream was to see an R-Rated live action TRANSFORMERS movie directed by Paul Verhoeven, with practical Transformers designed by Stan Winston, a la the animatronic T-Rex from JURASSIC PARK.

Ryan

DijiBoy
    Participant

Paul verhoeven? I’d rather be kicked in the nads by Metroplex. I do like his movies but do we really want that tongue in cheek style applied to Transformers?

I think a PG-13 will be fine though as long as there are no Hulk/A-Team moments. Having soldiers climb out of a thrown tank just ruined that movie for me. Sorry but I can only suspend my belief so far

Oh yeah, sorry about all this OT stuff but is there any way I can view threads without having to click on each indiviual post?

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Blah. I sure as hell hope he doesn’t. I’m tired of the Spiderman-esque stuff he’s been doing lately. I want to hear something different.

I want Danny’s music these days to sound more like Batman, unless, it actually does sound like Batman, in that case, I want it to sound like Spider-Man.

Sigh. My dream was to see an R-Rated live action TRANSFORMERS movie directed by Paul Verhoeven…

I don’t know about Paul Verhoeven, but the Transformers movie is guaranteed an R rating, what with all those potential nude robots running around.

DijiBoy
    Participant

No, they have a codpiece.

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Well, regardless of the codpiece, the MPAA might force digital pants on Optimus Prime and company. I don’t care either way, as long as there’s plenty of synthesizer and Buttrock occupying the soundtrack.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.