Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Elfman/Burton Concert coming to LA!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Lucius
    Participant

Hell to the yes! The Royal Hall concert will come to LA…sometime. But it is coming!

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/arts/culture/la-et-cm-danny-elfman-tim-burton-concert-20130829,0,2774981.story

Lucius

Monsterhead
    Participant

It directly states in the article that the tickets go on sale Sept. 13th and the concert is Oct 31st in downtown LA at the Nokia Theater.

Lucius
    Participant

Yeah, guess I got snow blind with excitement. Or I didn’t want to spoil the article. Either way, I’m going!

Lucius

Anonymous
    Inactive

Right when I go to order two VIP tickets, I see they’re sold out. Just my luck.

Ryan P
    Participant

Why does it have to be on Halloween and only one night? I don’t think my daughter would appreciate missing trick or treating so dad could go to a concert. Bummer!

Monsterhead
    Participant

Tickets sold out and they added another show for 10/29.

dr.giggles
    Participant

9fingeredElf
    Participant

This is an interview with Danny about the Show: For Godsakes, Come In Costume

DannyBiker
    Participant

Great, thanks ! I hope a CD comes out of these performances.

My London trip is sooooo ready.

Thor
    Participant

Will I be seeing you in London, DannyBiker?

boingomusic
    Participant

Will I be seeing you both in London, DannyBiker and Thor?

DannyBiker
    Participant

Well, I’ll be there, I’m leaving on Friday for a romantic week-end in London, with the concert as the Grand Finale. I’ll probably be meeting with other film music fans from the French website Underscore…so we could arrange something ! ;-)

Thor
    Participant

I have already organized a pre-concert dinner (alas, the table has been booked with a set amount of people). But if it’s possible to find each other afterwards, we’ll be having a few night caps.

boingomusic
    Participant

Maybe, if we get together at the end, we might try to go and meet and greet him.
    After all, this is the only real and respectful forum and website… We might be accepted don’t you think?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Anyone going to the Detroit concert on Oct 30th? Maybe I’ll see you there.

9fingeredElf
    Participant

I went on Halloween and it was amazing and Danny, The Orchestra, and the Choir killed it. They didn’t seem to care if you took photos and video and here’s my links to the photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kuhnster/sets/72157637213860183 Here’s the video i took there are five videos that play one after the other http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK-1-nXT7MM&list=PLbZYMGMlA2gn8AHDRzcldytMjSyRpibvU

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Wow, very nice! I was watching videos of the LA concert on Instagram last night. I went to the Detroit concert (the closest to where I live) and it was light on star power, but the music was fantastic.

thesleepylagoon
    Participant

Was the detroit setlist the same as the last two concerts? did they just play the nightmare music without words?

Thor
    Participant

Did Elfman sing like he did in London?

That was one of my most awesome concert memories ever.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.