Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Fable

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Adamanta
    Participant

Hey do any of you have the game “Fable” for the XBox? My friend got it a while ago (she’d been waiting for over a YEAR to get it, and she finally got it and … well, I don’t think it’s THAT great…). But anyway, I watched the beginning sequence the day after she got it and during part of it I thought, “Hmm, this sounds very Elfman,” because there was a choir piece when the camera was going through a forest path. Then a few weeks later I played the game, and the village you start it sounded very Elfman too. I said to my friend, “This sounds like Danny Elfman! Check the credits in the manual and look for his name.” And lo and behold–opening theme written by Danny Elfman!!! … and some other guy. That was great to know I’ve developed a good ear for Danny’s music. ^__^ I’m a big fan, de gozaru.

Did anyone else notice that, if you’ve played the game??

Nin_Cherry
    Participant

What’s this other guy’s name?

Anonymous

The other composer’s name is Russell Shaw accoring to the inmdb

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Many of us had been waiting for months to hear the music after hearing the news that Dannt would be scoring it. It, along with the Desperate Housewives theme, has held a few of us over (I’m talking about myself, but I assume others) until his enxt two big scores come out: Corpse Bride and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Adamanta
    Participant

Ah yes, that was his name. Thank you!

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Actually, I was sort of disappointed with both of them. I can’t wait to hear what he comes up with for the concert thing in January, and of course, the two new movies.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Speaking of the concert, I saw some ad for a Carnegie Hall opening special on PBS this week. This isn’t his gig, is it?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.