Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion favorite Oingo Boingo song /songs lol

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

wow never knew how hard it is to pick a favorite song…Ahhhhhhh…too hard i love on the outside nasty habits little girls wild sex (in the working class) and running on a tredmill lol and cant forget out of controll and all the others i can go on forever lol… :)

admin
    Participant

and whole day off and pain, dead mans party,violent love ,goodbye goodbye :( , home agian elevator man,not my slave,new generation, we close our eyes…
    lol ok i can so go on but i shall not!!! why cause im crazy !!! :(

Thor
    Participant

“Insanity”, hands down.

admin
    Participant

good song
    good song

admin
    Participant

i have to ask this question can anyone tell me why in most dannys picture his head is eaither to le left or the right
    its like his brain is lopsided or theirs just not enough room for all his awsomeness
    lol
    :)

admin
    Participant

i cant get enough of there words
    “I say–don’t throw it away, There’s about a million reasons why, Though you’ve heard them all before, And you’re getting very tired
    Lay your head on my lap and I’ll sing you this lullaby”
    in a day ive been listening to dark end of the tunnel
    and i dont think theres an oingo boingo song that dosent make me smile
    lol
    :)
    the words are just so posessing along with the music you can never get enough oingo boingo in a life time never just enough to love them
    i wached there farewell dvd the other day magnificent drove my friends crazy
    but i didnt care it not like they understand what i say half the time know them since birth and all they can say about me is i have a feddish for older men perhaps too old theyd say
    lol

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Don’t know what you’re talking about lol.

admin
    Participant

it will only be a dream

out of control god without that song i would be able to play in this compitition

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Insanity, Grey Matter, Private Life, Dead Man’s Party, When The Lights Go Out… If you don’t have the FAREWELL DVD, I suggest you get it. Amazing stuff!

Ryan

admin
    Participant

have it and watch it all the time ive got 2 copies ones in my safe the other in my dvd/cd chest ha ha ha ha

Phoe_Elfman
    Participant

Dead ,man’s party Gratitude Good for your soul Go away Skin Little girls Ain’t this the life Can’t see(useless) We close our eyes Stay Weird science Just another day On the outside

ok stop XD

admin
    Participant

i love on the outside
    makes me want to do yhe same
    lol

PHIL
    Participant

Insanity, Bachelor Party, Happy, and Tender Lumplings

admin
    Participant

little grils your robably the first to say that

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.