Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion FSM Article-Burton and Seranada

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    BATMAN
    Participant

Did anyone read the article in Film Score Monthly (Magazine)…good and long! the most encouraging thing being he’s hoping to record Seranada Schitzophrena!

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

AWESOMENESSSSSS. Is there a link so we can read it?

ooshmaster
    Participant

Speaking of Seranada, where is the info for the California performance you said would be on the Redwood Symphony site, Ryan? I can’t seem to find it.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Doug Adams posted an excerpt from the article on the Film Score Monthly/Magazine site and it was linked from here somewhere. Scroll down to older messages and you’ll find it.

Ryan

ooshmaster
    Participant

Ohhhhh, okay. I was expecting it to be on the Redwood Symphony site. Thanks Ryan, I’ll take a look.

elfmanguy
    Participant

I dont really like that site! Why when i do a search on it nothing comes up! If its online wouldnt it come up! Ive had similar problems with that site before!

ooshmaster
    Participant

Yeah, i just went back, checked three threads. Looked at the origional serenada-California one, all I could find was Ryan pointing at the Redwood Symphony site for info, which I said before doesn’t seem to have it. I looked at a thread posted a bit earlier about a recording, nothing. Then, just in case, I checked the thread about the Doug Adams talks with Elfman thing, and didn’t find anything, so I went to the film score monthly site and did a search, and din’t find anything!

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

There may not be info on their site yet, but the director of the Symphony emailed me to tell me that his orchestra had the rights to perform SERENADA. I guess it’s on the docket, but no mention on their site as of yet.

Ryan

beth
    Participant

I don’t usually put myself on mailing lists, but I went to the Symphony’s site and signed right up. I’ll gladly sift through my po box and email in box for years if I have to. It’s been too long since my last visit to San Fran, anyway.

-beth

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.