Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion hey new danny fan!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    elf_in_the_girl
    Participant

hey people……ive been missing out in life!! ive only just found danny elfman!! my best friend charlotte has liked his stuff for ages now and i started listening to oingo boingo and i really liked it so i looked a little further into his music and all the flims and now im a total elfman fan!! hehehe!!! Alex xxx

Kipobe
    Participant

Danny Elfman is brilliant. One day, the earth will be filled with only those who know this. Non-worshippers will be locked in a box, and sent second-class via UPS to a little planet I like to call Pluto.

LittleMaestro
    Participant

Welcome… The water’s fine, come on in!!!!

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Once you start listening to Elfman’s scores, you’ll find it hard to listen to the music of most other contemporary film composers. Almost everything else is so bland in comparison! /fanboy remark.

Elfman
    Participant

Hi, Miss,

It’s nice to see that we also have Female Fan of this genious Danny Elfman. So, you loves his music, it’s pretty cool to know that.

I hope we’ll could talk each other about this composer and exchange idea.

Tell me draling, what is your favorite Elfman’s score ?

Marty Elfman
    xxx

Phoe_Elfman
    Participant

well well well…what have been here?
    a new fan? aaaaaah uhhh I’m really happy XDDD
    welcome!

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Oh come on, we have a few girls who come by here. I actually made friends with one of them! Don’t be intimidated, we’re all friendly folk over here. Glad you’re into the music!

SleepyHello
    Participant

Welcome to the board. I’m the coolest guy here, by the way.

dorkman555
    Participant

You guys disgust me with your flagrant self-promotion! Trying to hit on this new, sweet, young lady. Shame on you! Besides, she wouldn’t be interested in any of YOU. We all know that I’m REALLY the coolest one around on THIS board (sans the username).

Welcome to the board sweetheart. You have beautiful eyes. I love what your wearing. Your nose matches your hair splendidly. I appreciate you for who you are. You had me at “hey people”. Forget about these losers and lets meet up some time.

Yours forever,

dorkman555

SleepyHello
    Participant

Hey! she’s mine! alright, let’s fight.

dorkman555
    Participant

Ha! Just as I would expect from the likes of you. YOU sir, are no gentelman.

(Playground, 3:00)

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Welcome to the board sweetheart. You have beautiful eyes. I love what your wearing. Your nose matches your hair splendidly. I appreciate you for who you are. You had me at “hey people”. Forget about these losers and lets meet up some time.

And elf_in_the_girl was never heard from again.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

… Until her knight in shining armor appeared on a bright white stallion to make her at ease once again (me, of course).

admin
    Participant

i dont know if she will ever be back because of all this

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Hmm, you think this is bad, go to the ween.com forum.

dorkman555
    Participant

Gosh, I never thought a few complements might drive away my one and only shot at true love.

I take it all back! I didn’t mean a word of it! Your nose and hair clash terribly! I HATE the cloths you’re wearing! The last time I saw your face I was in a zoo!

Please come back!!!

SleepyHello
    Participant

hey, is that why Nin has been gone?

dorkman555
    Participant

Well even if I did scare her away, I’d just like to state here and now that the Elfman fan’s capacity for humor is truly a marvelous thing. If there is one aspect that unites us all, it is surely our humor. (Or is it just the fact that we like the same music?) And even if I did just cost all of you a female board member, who could have possibly brought at least one of you happiness beyond your wildest imagination, you still have me!

God bless us, every one!

I’m going to be moving away now. Someplace… Remote.

Knight
    Participant

What are you people? 12?

Seriously though, that had me cracking up.

“Your nose and hair clash terribly! I HATE the cloths you’re wearing! The last time I saw your face I was in a zoo! Please come back!!!”

Now that is awesome, I have to try that on my ex-gf! I’m sure she will come running back!

Knight (Who is the one and only Knight in Shining Armour in here. Yeah, that is right Mr. Dantz, I’m talking to you! Got a problem? Let’s take it outside! :D)

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.