Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion New board feature!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Hey folks, guess what? Now when you respond to old threads, that thread will move to the top of the message list! It’s a feature that’s been requested in the past… Now, it’s here!

Enjoy,

Ryan

Thor
    Participant

That’s great, Ryan. Now if I could just use this opportunity to request something that you’ve probably received many requests for before: Will this board ever see a more contemporary format and lose the – if you’ll excuse me – rather archaic “branch” format? Perhaps that is all planned for the long-awaited revamp?

While reading the TERMINATOR thread just now, I found myself a bit “troubled” by having to scroll down miles to read the next response every time.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I hope that once the complete site revamp is online and humming I can revisit the board. This one has been around for a long time and is due for some retooling.

Time to bump some threads. ;)

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Bump. ;)

BTW, I like the board layout. It’s unique to all the others I visit. Maybe I’m just used to it … Man, how long have I frequented this board, anyway? Just realized it’s been a looooong time.

Bolt
    Participant

test

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.