Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion No offense…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

But whats the hold up with the “Spider-Man 2” feature? It was weird…the last time i was waiting for soundclips from “Big Fish” and five minutes later, there they were. Now I’m waiting for a page for the score…call me impatient lol.

Ryan
    Participant

I have tried to work out a deal with Sony but it seems like they’ve pretty much fucked it all up. So I’ve decided to go ahead and put together the SPIDER-MAN 2 feature anyways (believe it or not stuff on this site helps labels out). Time is the key, and I don’t have any!

Ryan

Spider-Fan
    Participant

We…we can swear here? I never realized that. Holy shit! heheheheheheheh. I think that’ll be my only swear, I don’t like swearing much. But nobody censor for me, it doesn’t offend me.

Anonymous

why do people sat no offense when they are going to offend someone anyway?

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Like … No offense, but … like … whateverrr.

SleepyHello
    Participant

I highly doubt Ryan was offended by that. It’s just a way to cover your ass just in case. Thanks for the random input.

Anonymous

Its always a way to cover your ass if you say “no offense”.

I heard the “Sky Captain” score. It was excellent. Very reminiscent of that whole era of bombastic film scoring. A little off topic, but whatever. It needed to be said lol.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I’ve heard clips as well, and I’m really looking forward to hearing the complete score once I see the movie. It all sounds good.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.