Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion quick question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SleepyHello
    Participant

hey, everybody. I used to come to this site a lot, but due to unforseen computer difficulties, I’ve been unable to come on here for quite some time. if it’s no bother to you, I was wondering if maybe there is any Elfman related news that I have missed that may be considered quite relevant or interesting. I hate pointless posts just as much as the next guy, but I don’t feel like looking through all the posts I’ve missed in the past few months.

thanks guys,

SleepyHello

SleepyHello
    Participant

okay, I read a little, and uh……. Danny’s not scoring Spider-man 3?

I’m extremely sad for obvious reasons, but happy for Danny not putting up with their crap.

But I’m definitely more sad.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, Sleepy! How’ve you been?

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Good to have you back! Well, Danny’s done a symphony piece, his son Olliver was born, and he’s got 2 movies officially added to his slate (“Charlotte’s Web” and “A Day With Wilbur Robinson”) and it’s rumored on IMDb that he’s doing “Wonder Woman.” I’m not sure how long you were unable to come here, so just let us know if we need to go further back into the news archive.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

You’ll definitely want to hear the interview about his concert work posted here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.