Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Rabbit & Rogue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    boingomusic
    Participant

I just did a search on youtube about RABBIT & ROGUE and I found these two videos. It’s actually one of the young ballet dancers who filmed her experience backstage with her friends… So, there really isn’t a lot that could be interesting to us, except a few little things :

On this first video, at 3:38, she filmed a tv that shows what’s going on live on stage. You can clearly hear a lot of the music… The first part doesn’t sound like Elfman at all (it sounds VERY classical) but maybe it is Efman… Then, at 6:07, you can hear a “rag” part that does sound a lot like Danny’s music (but it’s pretty short).

The, at the end, at 7:34 you can see a picture of the Rabbit & Rogue poster.

Here’s the FIRST link :

Then, in this second video, there’s something I’m ABSOLUTELY not sure about, and you guys could tell me what you think about it. At some point, the girl fllms a guy, and then, she says “this dude came in to me and told me not to film him”… I can’t clearly see the guy, but it seems like it’s Danny himself… hard to say.
    It’s at 3:02 in the second video :

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

That second video … It’s definitely not Elfman.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

The music in the first vid isn’t Elfman and the shot of the guy turning in the second video looks to have a moustache.

boingomusic
    Participant

Thanks for the info Ryan… Sorry about that, for a moment I thought it might be Elfman’s music….

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

No sweat! It was probably some music playing in the green room where the TV was.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.