Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Revenge

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Danny Burton
    Participant

At exactly 3:28 in the track “Revenge” from the Spider-Man score you can clearly hear a man screaming. As that doesn’t happen in the movie itself [Spidey is in top of a truck and jumps before he crashes onto a bridge] I was wondering if that is Danny shouting.

Anyone?

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Ummmm…..No, I don’t hear it. A short blast of chorus, if anything, but I cannot “clearly” hear a man’s scream.

Danny Burton
    Participant

I must be going crazy then, because I just listened again and I hear a clear “Aghhhhh” that lasts one second.

Anyone else?

Anonymous

I think you’re talking about the choral blast.

admin
    Participant

I can hear it too.

it might be Sam Rami screaming, when he just found out that Sony is going to let Joel Schumacher make som small changes to the film.

Dawg Man
    Participant

Yeah,

…and in walks George Clooney and Val Kilmor with their own Spidey costumes.
    *shudder*

Anonymous

Well, both George Clooney and Val Kilmer have already made great films that make those Batmen of theirs a distant memory. Clooney did “Three Kings”, “Ocean’s Eleven”, “Confessions of a Dangerous Mind”, etc. and created with Steven Soderbergh one of the most stimulating new film producing companies in Hollywood… And recently Val Kilmer did the very cool David Mamet thriller “Spartan”, so all is forgiven. :-)
    Even Joel Schumacher cleaned himself of his bat-sins when he directed the quite entertaining “Phone Booth”…
    IMHO, of course.

Nat
    Participant

Clooney’s best films (and performances) since Batman have been “O’ Brother Were Art Thou?” and “Intolerable Cruelty” in my opinion (if it counts at all).

SleepyHello
    Participant

but, that’s just because the Coen Bros. own the world.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Huh, I wonder what they’re going to make next.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.