Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion “Serenada” at Carnegie Hall

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amharetz
    Participant

Hi all. I’m Chizpurfle52595 from the Tim Burton Collective, and I have an opportunity that might interest you all. My friend AvonCalling has a small chance that she might meet Danny and get to ask him a few questions. You’ll have to register at the Collective to post on the boards, but it’s worth it. Come on, people, you’ve only a few hours left! Here’s the link:
    http://timburtoncollective.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2276

TenderLumpling
    Participant

I would start with:

Will Serenada get an album release?

Were there any hard feelings about the final score for Spider-Man 2? Will you be back for the next one?

What experience have you been enjoying more, Charlie or Corpse Bride?

Will The Corpse Bride have songs? Will it be largely melodic like Nightmare, or does it parallel Nightmare less than one might think?

Will the songs in Charlie also be a thematic thread, like the original film, or will the songs be standalone?

Will Charlie have any synth, or will it be largely orchestral?

Have you seen a cut for A Day with Wilbur Robinson or Charlotte’s Web? What enticed you to score the two films, and what, if you know by now, will be your approach for the score?

Is there anything noteworthy about you ever directing a movie like you hoped in the mid-90s?

Is there anything that could convince you to be in another rock-group, or are those rocker days no longer in you?

Would you score another Batman movie if you were asked?

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

“Will Serenada get an album release?”

In this day and age it would be *rediculous* not to have one. I’ll bet it will be released sometime, but of course it won’t be announced before the concert. It might persuade people to wait for the cd.

That’s a big question I want answered, though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.