Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion ‘Spider-Man 3’ trailer airs tonight

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster
    Spider-Fan
    Participant

The link doesn’t work, even if the whole thing is copy-pasted. I’m looking forward to the movie, but I’m still confused about the music. Previously, I believed that Christopher Young alone was writing the score based on Danny’s original themes, but in a post which I believe may have been erased with the board problems, you somehow made it seem as if Danny was writing new themes upon which Young would expand further. Just to be clear and to give me some closure, as of now Danny has absolutely no involvement with the film… right?

D-Bo
    Participant

Direct link to the trailer:

http://www.ifilm.com/presents/spiderman3

Danny Burton
    Participant

HA!

They used his music at the beginning. It was a really bad edit, though.

That was really, REALLY exciting. Can’t wait.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Agreed on the crappy edit and that it looks REALLY EXCITING!!! Dammit, Raimi may have been a douche to Danny, but he’s a hell of a filmmaker.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Why do I have to hand-hold people with these links? I just copied and pasted the whole link (admittedly the last letter was not hyperlinked) and it worked. Come on people, lets get it together!

Ryan

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Honestly, I really don’t care at all that he isn’t attached to this project. In fact, I’m happy for him. Spiderman isn’t that great, anyway. And Raimi is becoming somewhat of a hack (or has he become one already?).

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Man those effects look crusty.

Danny Burton
    Participant

Yes, that CGI is not looking good. That shot of spidey with the flag on the back, even the flag looks made out of rubber!

They still have 6 months to work things out. I hope they do.

Nice of them to use his theme in the trailer, but what a choppy editing job they did with it. After that, of course, everything goes to the crapper with that damn choir of the apocalypse they insist on using in every. single. trailer.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I’m not worried about the CGI. Remember, they’re still six months away from completion, and I’m sure there’s much left to work on. For example, the shot of Sandman taking out the police seems to have improved since the teaser; now it looks more like sand instead of a computer blob. With a $250 million budget, the effects BETTER be good!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.