Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion TERMINATOR 4 Freak Out

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster
    DannyBiker
    Participant

So much class…

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

What this guy needs is a giant sweeping kick to the ‘nads!

Nick Parker
    Participant

I saw this on JWFan.com yesterday. Very tactless for Christian Bale, who I never really liked, anyways.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Ew, JWFan? Gross!

Nick Parker
    Participant

I would sigh right now, if I could. Do you have a problem with John Williams, Ryan? I am curious to know.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I have no problems with John Williams. Love the guy and his music. It’s the people at JWFan board. They’re fucking insane and hate everything!

gordonblu
    Participant

I get the impression that there would be a lot less postings on the internet if all the haters would shut up!

And I’m referring to the people at JWfan, not here. I haven’t got the impression haters post here.

It is sad when you read these message boards and you have these emotionally stunted, inferiority complex suffering, You-have-to-agree-with-my-opinion-or-I’ll-scream-and-swear-a-blue-streak-at -you postings. To quote Brazil “Happiness-We’re all in this together”.

If any of you don’t agree, I’ll Scream and Swear at you!

Hee, hee hee.

Dawg Man
    Participant

This will make the score…

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

LMFAO and ROTF at the dance remix. “What don’t you fuckin’ understand!” That’s rich!

BTW, I hate you. Hate you ALL!

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

There’s none of those people here because I ban them pretty f’n quick! A few have tried, but none have succeeded. Banning an IP is a wonderful thing!

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

This remix is by Lucian Piane, who worked as Marc Shaiman’s assistant for a few years. I met him and never would have thought he’d be doing stuff like this and producing RuPaul’s next album. Lucian’s a quiet and calm guy!

DannyBiker
    Participant

That was Ryan’s Fun Fact for the day. :)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.