Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion The name of Choir and Chorus lyrics

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    JS
    Participant

Hi guys! Especially Ryan!!!Its very important for me! I want to know what Choir was performed in film Batman & Robin. On the album they say is Harmonic Voices. But as i know there is no Harmonic Voices. And can you tell me what Chorus sing in the scene where Freeze watching to her Frozen Wife, music is so Cold Choral theme for Freeze. I think they sing ” Shemi ebi solema…..eshni emi solema…
    Please Ryan or someone else Help me!!!Any help will appreciate ! Thanx.

PatBrad
    Participant

Run. Run now before they hurt you.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Yes. Yes, that’s definitely what they’re saying.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

The score was recorded in L.A. That’s about all I know.

Ryan

JS
    Participant

Ryan do you know what orchestra was performed in Batman & Robin, this is the only thing which i want to know! Thank you.

Nin_Cherry
    Participant

If Ryan says “That’s about all I know”, I guess that’s probably all he knows about it, you doofus. Jeeeeez.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

If it was recorded in Los Angeles, then there is no name for the orchestra. Union musicians in L.A. record the film scores. They are individually contracted players.

Ryan

JS
    Participant

But people says that it was London Symphony Orchrestra was performed in Batman & Robin.

“But people says that it was London Symphony Orchrestra was performed in Batman & Robin.”

How about learning to speak proper English? lol

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

They are wrong.

Ryan

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

JS is obviously somewhere in the Baltic states; his IP ends in .KZ.

The entire world does not revolve around United States English.

Ryan

JS
    Participant

Nobody tell me what they sing and translation. Any photos from Batman & Robin Orchestral Recording Session, i have some photos from Batman Forever Recording Session from Cinema magazine. But if there exist Video of Recording Session of Batman Forever

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Not that I know of — and this isn’t the place to ask questions about an Elliot Goldenthal score.

Ryan

JS
    Participant

Please Ryan! Create forum in Goldenthal website, i know that you creator of Goldenthal.filmmusic.com
    There a lot of funs of goldenthal want a forum on his site, please create forum!!!Thanx.

beth
    Participant

and while you’re at it, Ryan, make me some eggs, over medium!

Nin_Cherry
    Participant

please make eggs!!!! thanx

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.