Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion The OTHER Spidey Trailer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Danny Burton
    Participant

HURRY and watch this one while you still can:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5l9fEBs4m8

H-O-L-Y-S-H-I-T

Now THAT should’ve been the official trailer. WOW.

venomxe0ce9.gif

anim_venommouth.gif

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Cool trailer, but had Sony aired that they would have blown their wad too early!

Can’t wait for Elfman’s Venom theme ;)

Ryan

Spider-Fan
    Participant

That trailer was much better than the newly released one, but I do agree that it might be best to play the teasing game with Venom. Still, I’m glad to have seen it. Very cool. And I’m still REALLY REALLY intrigued by all this vague info about Danny providing themes for the movie. When will there be an official announcement?!

Danny Burton
    Participant

Ryan, you are SUCH a tease. Ugh :P

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Just listen for the sound of that fat check falling into Elfman’s bank account and you’ll know he’s on the project! ;)

Ryan

TenderLumpling
    Participant

They should just use the temp track. I know Sam wants to, and it’ll save them money, to boot.

nemesis1701
    Participant

Is Danny gonna be coming back for Spidey 3?

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Is Danny gonna be coming back for Spidey 3?

Elfman will be writing new theme’s. Bet your lifesaving’s on it!

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

So Elfman will be back in some way, eh? Awwwwwww, what a softie. Hardy-har. Must’ve been a looooot o’ dough they bribed him with.

nemesis1701
    Participant

everyone on IMDb is calling me a liar, I tell them that Danny is gonna be back for Spider-Man 3

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

That’ll teach you to post at IMDb!

Ryan

RCox
    Participant

For a couple of hours yesterday, the IMDb listed Lisa Kudrow as replacing Helena Bonham Carter on Sweeney Todd. I guess the Friends fanboys need something to believe in.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Ryan, any idea when we’ll get an official announcement about Danny’s involvement, or is this going to be a secret job where Young takes the “music by” credit and Danny writes the new themes but still gets the “themes by” credit, making it seem that he’s just contributed the old themes but has actually supplied new ones?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I don’t expect anyone will confirm anything for me at this point seeing as the movie is 6 months away. There’s no reason to get anxious yet.

Ryan

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.