Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Treat

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I’m sorry I haven’t had time to update the site in some time. I’ll have my long overdue SPIDER-MAN 2 stuff up this week (just in time for the DVD…).

Here’s a little present. I’ve been sitting on this for years. Sorry about the quality, but I had to make sure it was only just a taste…

http://elfman.filmmusic.com/media/rarestuff/elfman_filmmusic_com.mp3

Enjoy.

Ryan

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Hmmm. It sounds like MIB during one part. What is it? It’s just a taste of what?

Spider-Fan
    Participant

If you had to make sure it’s just a taste, it must be pretty exclusive. I can’t see why, because it’s clearly not anything new but rather an unheard part of the MIB score. At least I’ve never heard it before.

Say, can you exclusively get those unreleased cues from Spider-Man 2?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

It’s a cue specifically written by Danny Elfman for the MIB trailer.

Ryan

Anonymous

The Dr Octavius’s arms first-see cue would be the defining moment I’d have in mind. Don’t you agree, Spider-Fan? It might or might not introduce the Doc Ock theme (depending on whether it should be referring to the arms or their effect on the good Doctor – DISCUSS!!), and might or might not take into account Raimi’s seeming fixation on Young’s temp-used cue.

Blunt

P.S. *Sigh*. Must be nice to have contacts and influence. :o)

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I’m not sure that all of Young’s track was unoriginal. Yes, it was from Hellraiser 2, but it did incorporate Doc Ock’s theme. But…isn’t this thread about the exclusive MIB trailer music?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.