Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion What’s happening with the website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Hey all, in case you are wondering what’s going on with the site let me fill you in a bit.

About three months ago I was hurtling towards having the complete redesign completed in time for NACHO LIBRE hitting theaters.

At the time I was balancing several other web projects that were also close to completion. The ugly truth is that those sites took precedence because they were paying jobs (I live a very lavish lifestyle of fast cars and even faster women). I had to backburner Elfman again.

I appreciate everyone hanging in on this forum. Once the site is redesigned it’ll allow for greater efficiency, particularly with the news section. It’ll also streamline the site it’s features. Plus there’ll be brighter text and links! Woo-hoo, indeed.

So this site isn’t dying. It’s just in a holding pattern. There won’t be a new Elfman score until the fall, and “Serenada” is due in early October. By that time I hope to have the new site done and ready, full of bugs and broken links, so you all will be tasked with helping me fix them!

Stay tuned, please.

Ryan

chii
    Participant

Haha, Thanks for the update, I’m sure we all appriciate it :) I am looking forward to the new layout and stuff, I wouldn’t be able to help with the bugs because I am rather computer illiterate.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

If there were better Elfman discussion boards, I’d go there instead. But, as far as I know, there aren’t. Everything’s still great, as far as I’m concerned.

SleepyHello
    Participant

I don’t even go to any other boards.

Something about these boards just keeps me coming back.

TenderLumpling
    Participant

To be honest, I’m not even aware of any other boards that rival this one.

Thor
    Participant

Well, there’s the Elfman Zone, but it is far less active than this.

What dates BOTH boards, though, is the tree-format messageboard. Hopefully, the new redesign will include the up-to-date “ultimate” messageboard look a la the one at http://www.filmscoremonthly.com and many others.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.